Sunday, February 15, 2009

Newborn

It has been quite tough for me throughout my 10 months maternity besides working and taking care of my little princess which is just 3 years old. The 1st trimester I’m down with morning sickness and vomiting be it at night or day time. Whatever I ate it will be pouring out after couple of hours leaving my tummy bloated with air inside.


The last trimester I was on either on Medical Leave or No Pay Leave throughout the 3 months and get pay cut. Over use of Annual Leave and Medical Leave. I thought I’m going to have early delivery. Almost every midnight I have mild contraction paint till I can’t sleep and few times it was false alarm. Thereafter I was on 1 month early Maternity Leave till my delivery.


Exactly by 10 months instead of prolonging I insist to be induced and finally baby Isaac has arrived to the world on 12th December 2009 at 12:40 pm. Thank God for the blessing and baby Isaac is just so adorable.


Special thanks to my Hubby and Mom for your moral support. Muaks!!!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment