Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cutest Baby Contest Dec 2009

It has been awhile I have not been updating this blog since I started my new job six (6) months ago. This really motivates to spend time updating the blog.

Time really flies. Isaac is turning 1 year old by December 12,2009 and guess he's going to bring more joy and laughter to the family.



Isaac Low You Sheng
DOB : 12 December 2009

Why do I love to see my baby smiling?

1) Isaac is very adorable whenever he smile all my worries and troubles seems to go away
2) The best treatment from a tiring day of work
3) The way he smile bring so much laughter to the family
4) He's a joy to everyone
5) It reminds me how fortunate I am to have him with me

The Contest brought to you by :-
MomBloggersPlanet :
PhotoBookMalaysia :
AliceWonders :

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallo

gd luck
so cute ur son

Post a Comment